- This event has passed.
Finding Nemo on the Water
September 18 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Join us for a special movie by kayak experience at Oleta River State Park.
Your tour will begin at our Outdoor Center where you will be greeted with a guide, be given your equipment and hear a safety briefing. Then you will set out into the water, taking a nice guided tour through the mangroves which can last anywhere from 30-45 minutes depending on the group. Here is where you reach the beach cove and where we will take a break to watch the movie from the water! Your guide will assist you in anchoring down your vessel, then you can sit back and relax!
Once the movie is complete we will finish the last 15 minutes of the tour by passing by the fishing pier, back through the mangroves and underneath the park bridges to make your way back to the outdoor center!
All tours are limited to groups of 10 people. Oleta River Outdoors is continuing to follow all social distancing and safety guidelines while enjoying the REAL Florida outdoors.
- One anchor included per vessel
- Private Tour Guide Included with each group of 10
- Safety Vests
- Safety Instructions
AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE
- Drinks & snacks are available for purchase at the check-in station only
- Water bag
ITEM SUGGESTIONS TO BRING
- Watershirt (long sleeve)
- Comfortable bottoms (your seat may get wet)
- Bug spray
- Water bottles
- Water bag (we will also have these for sale)
- Water blanket or rain jacket to get cozy
STATE PARK ENTRANCE FEES NOT INCLUDED
- $6.00 per vehicle Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
- $4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
- $2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.