EVERY SECOND SUNDAY AT 9 AM l MONTHLY
Come enjoy the beautiful combination of nature, relaxation and exercise. This 90 minute paddleboard yoga session includes an introduction to paddle boarding, a short paddle journey out on the water, and an hour of guided yoga on the boards. The flat calm waters are perfect for connecting mind and body. Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature as we move through yoga poses, breathwork and meditation. This class is suitable for all levels including beginners new to yoga and paddle boarding. All you need is a yearning for adventure and fun out on the water! We look forward to practicing with you on the beautiful Biscayne Bay.
- Safety Vests
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Waterproof bags and phone cases
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
$6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
- Must wear a life jacket at all times when using rental equipment
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit for the vessel (285lbs. Adult SUP or 200 lbs. Youth SUP).
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Must have the ability to wear a properly fitted personal flotation device.
- Must have the ability to enter and exit the vessel independently or with the assistance of a companion or with the use of adaptive equipment.
- Must have prior knowledge on stand up paddle board use and the ability to move the vessel through the water in a stable manner and return it to the launching area.
- Must have the ability to tolerate 80 degree Fahrenheit water and bright sunlight for 1.5 hours.
In the event of capsize, one:
- Must have the ability to get out from under the watercraft independently.
- Must have the ability to right oneself and remain face up in the water with the aid of a personal flotation device.