GUIDED ECO TOURS
DAILY AT 10AM
Daily at 10:00 am upon reservation! Your paddling adventure begins inside the Oleta River State Park nestled on the northernmost portion of Biscayne Bay. Your guide will provide insight about local history while pointing out the multitude of animals that reside inside the park’s borders. Expect to take a break in the middle of the Tour. We may visit destinations like the Sandspur Island and Oleta’s very own Beach Cove! Tour varies depending on season and tides. Pet friendly, Cooler friendly, Child friendly!
*Water and snacks aren’t complimentary but are available for purchase at our center.
- Kayak or Paddleboards
- Safety Vests
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Waterproof bags and phone cases
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
$6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Everyone using rental equipment must wear a life jacket at all times.
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit for the vessel (450 lbs. tandem kayak or 275 lbs. single kayak).
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Must have the ability to wear a properly fitted personal flotation device.
- Must have the ability to enter and exit the kayak independently or with the assistance of a companion or with the use of adaptive equipment.
- Must have At least one person in the kayak with the ability to move it through the water in a stable manner and return it to the launching area.
- Must have the ability to tolerate 80 degree Fahrenheit water and bright sunlight for 1.5 hours.
In the event of capsize, one:
- Must have the ability to get out from under the watercraft independently.
- Must have the ability to right oneself and remain face up in the water with the aid of a personal flotation device.
Check-time: 9:30 am
Launch time: 10:00 am
Return time: 12:00 pm
Duration: 2 hours