LEARN TO PADDLEBOARD
Top recommended class for first-timers! Want to learn how to Paddle Board? You don’t even start off standing! We begin with a 10-minute on-land lesson, including the anatomy of the board, how to stand and how to paddle. Learn how to properly mount and launch your board followed by slowly coming to the upright standing position. Come experience the high quality of attention and professional instruction that we provide. We emphasize safety, fun and learning while enjoying SUP paddle boarding to the fullest.
Must bring a state or government-issued picture ID.
HOURLY RETAILS AVAILABLE ON LOCATION ONLY ON FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS
“Every 30 minutes after the initial 1.5 hours is an additional $5”
- Stand Up Paddleboard
- Safety Vests
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Must bring a state or government-issued picture ID
- Bathing Suit
- Sun Protective Clothing (ie. Hats & Sun Shirts)
- Water Shoes or Waterproof Sandals
- Waterproof bags and phone cases
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
$6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Everyone using rental equipment must wear a life jacket at all times.
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit for the vessel (350 lbs. single kayak, 415 lbs. tandem kayak, 750 lbs. Canoe, 220 lbs. Standup Paddle Board).
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and/or visual instructions independently or with the assistance of a companion.
- Must have the ability to wear a properly fitted personal flotation device.
- Must have the ability to enter and exit the kayak independently or with the assistance of a companion or with the use of adaptive equipment.
- Must have At least one person in the kayak with the ability to move it through the water in a stable manner and return it to the launching area.
- Must have the ability to tolerate 80 degree Fahrenheit water and bright sunlight for 1.5 hours.
In the event of capsize, one:
- Must have the ability to get out from under the watercraft independently.
- Must have the ability to right oneself and remain face up in the water with the aid of a personal flotation device.
Check-in time: 8:30 am
Launch time: 9:00 am
Return time: 10:30 am
Duration: 1 Hour and 30 Minutes