Oleta River State Park has over 15 miles of trails! Book your Mountain Bike experience today and ride through miles of off-road bicycling trails, ranging from novice trails to challenging trails for experienced bicyclists. Please note: Hourly Rentals are available on location only.
- Mountain Bike
- Safety Helmet
- Safety Instructions
WHAT TO BRING
- Athletic Cool Clothing
- Closed-toes shoes
- Sunglasses or protective eyewear
- Bug Spray (Also available for purchase on location)
All items mentioned above are also available for purchase in Outdoor Center.
$6.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle.
$4.00 Single-occupant vehicle or motorcycle.
$2.00 Pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass.
In order to participate in this program, one:
- Must wear a helmet if less than 16 years of age as required by state law.
- Must not exceed the manufacturer’s weight limit specifications.
- Must have the ability to mount, dismount and stop the bike independently.
- Must have the ability to navigate uneven terrain on paved and unpaved surfaces.
- Must have the ability to follow applicable traffic laws.